segunda-feira, 29 de novembro de 2010

Mi Buenos Aires I

In Buenos Aires I had, once again, a friend of a friend to welcome (and acomodate) me. A portuguese guy this time, that lives with other 3 portuguese guys and that were the 1st portuguese people I was with since I arrived. They were all super nice from the beggining, eventhough I didn't knew them at all.

On the 1st day, the weather was really shitty, raining and very cold, so after a small walk in the center I just gave up and went home. Also, I don't know if from being with portuguese people for the 1st time in 6 weeks or just for being tired, I just wanted to stay home and do nothing, that this of doing intensive turism ends up being a bit exausting.

The day after, Andrè went with me to the center. 1st stop: milka store. You can't skip it if you come to BsAs, I mean, it's not that big, but a whole store just for milka chocolates (with many varieties that don't exist in Pt) it's really amazing! For lunch, the best choripan in town, in San Telmo. Really delicious, and yes, so far I'm only telling about food, but this is just the beggining and actually my staying in BsAs was more a gastronomic experience than anything else.
But anyway, we visited the center, la Casa Rosada, San Telmo and El Caminito in La Boca, we went to the Boca stadium (outside) and to the cemetery in La Recoleta, where Evita's tumb is, and endes up in a comercial center where an India's Festival was taking place. With a small market, a photography exhibition (really good one!) and a dance & music performance from a group from Goa, very similar to the portuguese "corridinho".
On the way home, we stoped watching a tango performance on the street, with some really good dancers, not only from the group itself but also some people from the audience that joined them.

On the 3rd day, I went to the biggest and most beautiful bookshop in BsAs, Ateneo. It is indeed an amazing place, and not only I got lost in there for hours but also ended up spending way more than I had planned... At night we went to a Tango show in one of the oldest cafes in town, Cafe Tortoni. The musicians were amazing, the dancers not so much, but it was totally worth it, and they played "Alfonsina y el Mar" and "Volver", my favorites :)

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário