sábado, 6 de novembro de 2010

Gramado, or a taste of Germany in Brazil

Gramado is a small town close to Porto Alegre. I went there with my friend, her cousin, her cousin's son and mom, like a little family weekend trip. I really enjoyed it, not only for the city itself, that is adorable, but for the family feeling with a grandma and a kid thats quite cool for a change. As this town has also italian influence, there are many restaurants with fresh pasta, a really delicious way for a small pause from the turistic walking around.

Very strange was the Xmas decoration all over the city. In here the weather is very summer already, and I didnt even realized yet that Xmas is coming.. no idea, whatever. Good thing about being a Germany/Swiss community: chocolate everywhere!!!! So many chocolate stores, with candies and giving chocolate for the clients to taste, chocolate, chocolate, chocolate od tralalalala. And the ultimate present from a friend: a mate cup full of chocolates! (I repeat, I will leave this continent way too spoiled..)



Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário