segunda-feira, 8 de novembro de 2010

Punta del Diablo, Uruguay

First stop in Uruguay: Chuy.
Crossing the border, from the Brazilian side, I got my passport stamped, all fast and easy. However, the bus didn't stop in the place I should get into Uruguay legally, so I just got in the country with no visa, no nothing, without even trying to, from Chuy to Punta del Diablo.

Well, whatever, I just continued the trip, the people I asked about (locals!!) it just sayed to relax, "no worries, being illegal here is not the same as in Europe", so va bene (stupid me), so I didn't care.

Punta del Diablo is a very small beach village in a Peninsula, very good for surfing (even though I don't surf, but that's just a detail), surrounded by sand dunes and forests. In fact, after Florianópolis, this beach didn't look that spectacular, and actually very similar to Costa de Caparica in foggy days: big waves and dark sea. But it is the best place to rest, almost desert, peace and quiet.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário